Klarna Invoice and/or Installment purchase's
Klarna Bank AB (publ)
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You will find the invoice terms and conditions for purchase to Germany at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https: // cdn .klarna.com / 1.0 / shared / content / legal / terms / EID / de_at / invoice? fee = 0th
- Purchase of installments (only available in Germany): With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under conditions otherwise specified in the cash register. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month following the submission of a monthly bill by Klarna. For more information on installment purchase, including the terms and conditions and the European standard consumer credit information, please visit: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Immediately: Your account will be charged immediately after placing the order.
- Debit: The debit takes place after dispatch of the commodity. The time will be communicated to you by e-mail.(Please list only those payment methods offered by you here.)
Paymill Payments Options
- "Credit card payment via Paymill (only up to a goods order value of 500, - Euro)"
- "SEPA direct debit via Paymill"
Shopify Payments Options
- "Credit card payment via Shopify Payments (only up to a goods order value of 500, - Euro)"
- "SEPA direct debit via Shopify Payments "